The OSTROJ Engineering and Assembly Shop specializes in the production of housings for bush hammers and demolition pliers. These high quality weldments are used for demolition work (destruction of concrete panels, asphalt surfaces, rocks, cutting steel girders and walls), and so they must meet highly demanding standards in terms of their strength and welding quality. Demolition pliers are made of high quality S960 steel.
Besides the production of housings for bush hammers and demolition pliers, we also offer the following weldment types and designs:
- parts for mining machines
- parts for construction machines
- parts for hydraulic cranes
- loading platforms for airplanes
- other technological elements made of steel and of complex designs
For an overview of all the machinery used by the Engineering and Assembly Shop, go to Machinery.