In 2004 the Engineering and Assembly Shop began to specialize in the production of loading platforms for airplanes with a maximum loading capacity of 32 t.
The basic part of the loading platform is a high quality steel frame and a scissor mechanism, which carries a steel platform with mechanical equipment. We have been supplying these scissor-mechanism frames to our business partners in
Besides our production of container loading platform frames for airplanes, we also offer the following weldment types and structures:
- parts for mining machines
- parts for construction machines
- parts for hydraulic cranes
- parts for demolition equipment
- other technological elements made of steel and of complex designs
For an overview of all the machinery used by the Engineering and Assembly Shop, go to Machinery.